It's only Day 1 and I am loving the Layout a Day challenge and May with May class!
The LOAD prompt for today was to use the basics - photos, cardstock, patterned paper, journaling and a title. I was able to do this page in about 30 minutes and didn't use a sketch! I am so impressed with myself LOL! It was nice not fussing around trying to find the 'perfect' paper or embellishments.
May's prompt for the May with May class was to complete a crafty project is 30 minutes or less. Now I could have taken the easy way out and used my LOAD page but nope, I'm all about getting crafty this month so I challenged myself to make a card! I pulled out a stamp that's never seen ink (yay me!) and I used the paper & embellishments already on my desk from yesterday.
LOAD supplies - Bazzill cardstock, DCWV patterned paper (from the OLD stash!), Thickers, zig writer pen
Card supplies - Spring Birds stamp from Memory Box, MME Stella & Rose Hazel papers, Queen & Co pearls, copics (R32, R35, YG03, YG67, G20, BG13, BG23)
TFL!
