Saturday, May 07, 2011

Ready...Set...SCRAP!

Happy NSD!!

I cannot wait to get started on the challenges from the Creative Crop I signed up for at Big Picture Classes. I'm also hoping to work on some of the other classes that I am enrolled in for this month.

But first...I HAD to clean!

Before:
 (excuse the mess on the floor LOL - haven't made it that far yet!!)


After:



It took about 2 hours total to get both the desk and countertop clean. I took about 40 minutes one night this week so that I could actually sit at my desk to work (and had about a 12x12 space lol!!) and then an hour and 20 minutes this morning to finish up.

I wonder how messy they will get today? he he he

I hope to be posting A LOT today! Be back in a bit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails