Good morning!
It's time for another Birthday Sundaes challenge! We'd like to see you create a birthday card using Pearls & Lace. I went with a scrappy approach on my card and I like how it came out!
I came across a package of Basic Grey Origins tags and I found my Staz On ink to stamp the sentiment. That was my first time stamping on canvas, it was fun to add to the tag a bit. I found this lace in my stash, haven't a clue where it came from! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this challenge as I had some lace but um...seemed to have lost it lol. Don't worry though, I was in New York yesterday meeting a friend (fellow DT member Sue!) and we went shopping at Hobby Lobby where all ribbons & trims were 50% off so now I'm all set with lace in quite a few colors!
If you'd like to play along with us and be inspired by the Design Team, please click HERE.
Have a wonderful day!
P.S. In case anyone is wondering, yes I still am participating in LOAD - just haven't had the time to upload my layouts here. I will be posting them soon though!