The winner is:
Aga said...
Hi Kristie! Congratulations on so many milestones!
I have so many things on my wish list... but if I really had to pick one, I'd say more nestabilities. Although, having more Copics would be nice too ;) I think I am repeating what Jenee already said - can I just say BOTH? :))
Thanks for a chance to win! Keep up your great work on the blog!
I have so many things on my wish list... but if I really had to pick one, I'd say more nestabilities. Although, having more Copics would be nice too ;) I think I am repeating what Jenee already said - can I just say BOTH? :))
Thanks for a chance to win! Keep up your great work on the blog!
Congrats Aga!!! Please contact me at kreatedbykristie at comcast dot net with your mailing address within one week.
Thanks to all that entered! I really enjoyed reading your comments!
