{Please scroll down one post for my Birthday Sundaes challenge card}
I've still been keeping up with the May LOAD challenge - woohoo me! With Blogger down I wasn't able to post Thursday's page and then I busy, busy with no time for posting until today!
This is Day 12's page. I was inspired by The Paper Variety's movie inspiration challenge for this layout. I originally planned to scrap some stars from the Hollywood Walk of Fame but then I came across this picture of me & Woody from The Big E and I thought it was perfect :) I used last week's Sketchy Thursday layout.
Here is Day 13's page. Again lots of old stash used up! The photo is of my friend's pets. I helped her take her Christmas card picture that year (2007). This is one of the outtakes :)
This page is from Day 14. Another page full of old stash, even a swap item! I have tons of those to use up. The photo is of the doggies in the above picture. I came across this picture the other day and was surprised to pull the page together so quickly yesterday morning. Having some of my paper organized by theme is making scrapping really easy and now I am motivated to finally get the paper closet finished! I hope to have some time next weekend to work on it.
Now to figure out today's page!
TFL!
