Good morning! I hope you are having a nice weekend. I spent yesterday crafting with friends and made 5 cards using mostly my Copics and played a bit with the prisma pencils and gamsol. I had to make an emergency run to the LSS for a copic refill - my poor people started looking awfully pale as one of my markers ran dry. Good thing they were open late! I also did a little shopping, he he he. Copics were on sale and they had lots of new 6x6 paper pads, including new Basic Grey! Woohoo!
Today's Birthday Sundaes challenge is a fun one! You need to use at least 3 circles on your birthday card (along with a birthday sentiment/wording on your card front). If you play along with you, you can win this fantastic set from this weeks's sponsor, My Pink Stamper!
And here's my take!
Everything except the sentiment is from my 'Amber' container. All bits and pieces from the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers collection (except the lil bone). The sentiment is from the Verve Birthday Bash stamp set.
I hope you will play along with us this week, please click HERE to enter your card and check out the fabulous circle samples from the Design Team!
Have a great day!
