I'm sorry for not getting this posted earlier!
Today's PaperCutz Challenge is to create a card, layout or project using a banner with any theme/colors you'd like. Unfortunately I was battling headaches most of the week and have not gotten into my room in the last several days. Please click HERE to enter your creation and check out all the wonderful design team samples while you are there!
To those that were following my LOAD adventure, I still haven't posted Day 22's page and after that I had to stop due to the darn headaches. I'm so sad that I couldn't finish out the month when I was doing so well. Thanks to everyone that was checking out my pages. I so appreciate all the nice comments that were left on my posts.
Today has been a headache free day, yay! Both my mom and I were off work today so we spent some quality time together which was nice.