I started with the sketch for the card. Its Sketch #84 on Sketches by Tamara this week. Fun sketch and you can do many things with it.
Next up, I decided to make this a butterfly card for Danni's Flutter By Wednesday. The extra challenge this week was to make the card orange and yellow. These are not colors I use a whole lot so I had to dig for some paper. Luckily my new MM Chloe's Closet is nice and springy with these colors in it. The butterfly is Gem Stone Butterfly from Inkadinkadoo, its from their new releases.
And lastly, since this is a springy card, it qualifies for the Stamp Simply #76 Cabin Fever. I definitely have Cabin Fever. Hopefully spring will come soon and I'll start to see flutter bys while I'm out and about.The Recipe:
Stamps: Gem Stone Butterfly ~ Inkadinkadoo, Say It in Style ~ CTMH
Paper: GP, Chloe's Closet ~ Making Memories
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, Pumpkin Pie ~ Stampin Up
Accessories: Diamond Stickles ~ Ranger
TGIF!!