I went with the new Making Memories Sabrina 6x6 stack for this card, isn't it pretty? I also got the 12x12 version - couldn't go wrong with a 50% off sale. The "celebrate" is from the CTMH Say it in Style set. I love the versatility of that word set, I use it all the time! The rhinestone is from a pack of Darice Finishing Touches rhinestones that I picked up at Michaels....clearance price $0.40, you better believe that I bought all I could get my hands on!I used my copics to color the stamp in. The picture (taken with my old camera) is too horrible to post, so I'll spare your eyes and just list the colors: 100, R00, R20, Y000 & Y32. I also used the copic spica clear pen and my gelly roll stardust pen to make it sparkle.
I've got a few more shares tonight to stay tuned!