Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~Endings & Beginnings~

This card was created with the flower from the February Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. My new favorite place to hang out, especially on Thursdays when they have Hip Hop Thursday with lots of inspiration, fun, deals & steals. I ordered a grab bag of 50 stamps for $50 - how can you beat that?? I'm hoping it gets here soon!


The layout of the card was used as a sketch for one of my groups, I'm not sure where they found it so I can't give proper credit. It was a great sketch for this cute flower though! The paper is Basic Grey Euphoria. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see where I used Ranger Glossy Accents on the vase and Cotton Candy stickles on the flower. The stem and table were colored with copics - 100 Black, G24 Willow, and V15 Mallow. Oh and I punched out flowers from Euphoria scraps with my Marvy flower punches and then I painted them with Angel Wings Shimmerz. I have discovered that I like using my smaller punches again, but I need to bling them up even if they are cut from patterned paper. The pretty ribbon is from my stash.

The Recipe:
Stamps: February KOTM ~ Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: GP, BG Euphoria
Ink: Tuxedo Black ~ Memento, copics specified above
Accessories: flower punches ~ Marvy Uchida, Cotton Candy stickles, ribbon ~ stash, Ranger Glossy Accents, Angel Wings Shimmerz


Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails