Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Snow Friends Valentine

After I posted my Snow Friends card the other day, a friend suggested that the image would be great for a wintery valentine. Since I had a valentine swap to work on, I incorporated that thought into my "vision". I am soooo happy with how this came out. I used Sweet N Sassy's Sketch #2 over at Paper Craft Planet for the card, I had to flip it to make it work for what I had in mind.

Making this card was a serious comedy of errors today, first I couldn't find the valentine ribbon. Then it took forever to dig out the paper. Then I wanted to use my cuttlebug snowflakers folder and its MIA. I decide to stamp snowflakes instead, it was much easier than to keep digging for things! Finally, the whole card came together and I can move onto something else. Of course I must clean the desk first since it looks like it snowed from the fun flock! The other high point of this card is the picture is so good! I went to Circuit City yesterday and finally splurged on a new camera (Panasonic TZ5) that I've been eyeing, now it won't take me forever to get that one good shot of a card to post!

The Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Friends (Sweet N Sassy Stamps)
Paper: Georgia Pacific, Sweet Blush (PTI), Pure Poppy (PTI)
Ink: Sweet Blush (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: copics, Black Diamond stickles, Fun Flock (Stampendous), heart punches (EK Success & Marvy Uchida), ribbon (from my stash), quickie glue pen


Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails