This is my 2nd post for today so if you missed the first one, don't forget to check it out!
I created this card yesterday using the Sketch for You to Try over at I {heart} 2 Stamp. Jen's blog is one of my favorite places to check out every Saturday morning. I used my Changito Pair stamp for an At the Zoo swap. Monkeys are one of my favorite things to visit when I go to the zoo, along with the elephants, hippos and giraffes. I can't wait until its warm enough to start doing day trips. The Bronx Zoo is on my list!
Since I was on a Basic Grey kick, this time I used papers from the Ambrosia line. The sentiment is from one of my many Studio G sets and the flowers are from Prima. In my effort to use my tools more, I used my Marvy mega and giga punches for the scalloped ovals.The Recipe: Stamps: Changito Pair (Stampendous), Studio G Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Paper: Georgia Pacific, Basic Grey Ambrosia Accessories: punches (Marvy), flowers (Prima), brads (Making Memories)
Time for me to get back to the craft table! Thanks for looking