Sunday, February 08, 2009

Be Mine

Today I am making valentines...

First up is a Paper Pretties image raked to me by Ann. Isn't she adorable? There will be more cards with her coming up later. I just couldn't wait to share this one.

The sketch is February Card #2 from Just My Sketches. You can see it HERE. I used a ton of copics to color this image in...I think the next one will be a little simpler LOL. It took 2 pics to get them all in to show you what I used!

I got the pink markers last week and had to try them all out on this card and of course the valentines had to have some sparkle so I used my red and clear copic spica pens.

I attempted to shade her hair a bit...I need a lot of practice! The rest of the colors were used to color her, the table, chair, etc.

Time for lunch and then more card making. I hope you're all having a happy, crafty day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails