Monday, February 23, 2009

My Time to Craft Challenge #49: Pink & Brown

When I came across this Pink & Brown challenge on My Time to Craft on Saturday, how could I not do it? Its my all time favorite color combination. I used another Jen del Muro sketch, this one from last month.

I created this card for a button & bows swap using the Gina K "my cuppa' joe" stamp set. It seemed perfect to use with the circle theme on the card. The circles were inked with SU Creamy Caramel. I used Basic Grey Sugared dp and the yummy double-sided ribbon is from American Crafts. I've had to restock this ribbon a few times as I love to use it!

The Recipe:
Stamps: "my cuppa' joe" ~ Gina K. Designs
Paper: Georgia Pacific, Sugared ~ Basic Grey
Ink: Rich Cocoa ~ Memento, Creamy Caramel ~ Stampin Up, Copics (R20, E25, E57, RV11)
Accessories: circle punch ~ Creative Memories, ribbon ~ American Crafts, Frosted Lace Stickles, Scrappers Floss ~ Karen Foster


Happy Monday and thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails