When I saw The Paper Variety's challenge this morning, I just knew I had to play along!
First I thought I was going to make a card but then I remembered I still have pictures to scrap from my niece's 1st birthday...in just a few weeks, she will be 3! I looked through some paper collections that I haven't used yet and came across the Crate Paper Neighborhood collection. I found a few papers and a banner in there that matched the pictures quite nicely!
The background paper was labeled 'Home' and I used the 'Visit' paper to cut the top layer of the title from my Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. I used my swatch book to match cardstocks and was able to use some scraps of Papertrey Ink Melon Berry, Aqua Mist & Simply Chartreuse on the title shadow, photo corners & strawberries. The darker pink paper is from my way old stash. I made the photo corners using my paper trimmer and deco scissors.
TPV is hosting a DT call too, you can check out the details HERE!
TFL!

