Wednesday, June 01, 2011

FBW #157 with Paper Pretties!

It's time for Flutter By Wednesdays!  One of my favorite days of the week :D

It's the first Wednesday of the month - can you believe it is JUNE already?!

We have an open challenge for you today - just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!

This week we are sponsored by Paper Pretties and they were so nice to give the DT images to play with! Check out the FBW blog HERE to enter your creation and to see what you can win!

I just had to play with the Flutterby digi - she is so cute!  


I dug into some newer stash for my card. The paper and embellishments are all from the My Mind's Eye Gertie collection. The Flutterby image was cut using my new Labels Seventeen. I did add a little Smooch to the bracelets, necklace and butterfly but it's a bit hard to see in the photo. I also added a sentiment from one of my favorite sentiment sets - Little Moments from Paper Makeup Stamps. 

I hope you will join us this week - there is always so much inspiration to be found on the FBW blog!  

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails