Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Watermelon Cocoa

It's summer and one of the many things that scream summer to me is watermelon.

So...I whipped up this simple card tonight to celebrate summer's arrival.


I was inspired by THIS sketch while creating my card.  I wanted to show off my some new purchases. I was in the neighborhood of my LSS last week so I stopped in and picked up some of Little Yellow Bicycle's Sweet Summertime paper and I also got the coordinating cardstock stickers.  The adorable image is digital Watermelon Cocoa from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. I've had him printed out forever and he was perfect to use with this paper! 

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 
Supply List
Stamps: Watermelon Cocoa - Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Stamps
Paper: Georgia Pacific, Little Yellow Bicycle Sweet Summertime 
Copics: R11, R20, R24, R27, R29, G20, YG63, YG67, T1, T3
Other: Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle Punch, Basic Grey Wander brads, Little Yellow Bicycle cardstock stickers

TFL!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails