Friday, June 03, 2011

Beach or Travel for PaperCutz #94!

Happy Friday!!!

This 4 day week went by FAST! Any fun plans for the weekend?  We plan to work cleaning up our yard more and I hope to get some more crafting done!

Today's PaperCutz Challenge is to create a card, layout or project with a beach or travel theme using any colors you'd like! I have had this stamp for AGES!  I can't recall EVER using it!! Seriously! I know my sister used it for a swap many, many years ago but I really don't think I ever made anything using it!  If you would like to play along with us at PaperCutz this week, please click HERE!

{Don't get blinded by the Smooch! LOL!}

Very simple and flat, easy for mailing! The paper is from a Making Memories Travel pad that I picked up quite some time ago at Big Lots.  I've had this stuff set aside to make a scrapbook for the postage stamps I've saved over the years. I used to collect them when I was a kid and started again when I started swapping cards with people all over the world.

I am also entering this card into Shopping Our Stash #2 - Oldies But Goodies Challenge. My Guest Designer position starts with their next challenge on Tuesday! Can't wait to share what I've made for it!

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails