Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day with PaperCutz!

TGIF!!

I'm finally back to creating YAY!  My legs are doing a bit better, not completely healed but much better than they were.

Today's PaperCutz Challenge is to make a card, layout or project for Father's Day using a tag or tags and any colors you'd like.  Click HERE to enter your creation and be inspired by all the wonderful DT samples.
Seeing as I bought my stepdad a card (for shame lol, but I didn't know if I would be up for cardmaking), I wasn't sure what to make and then I saw my friend Sue's card and was inspired to make a card for Mike from our dog Amber.


I used my Taylored Expressions project pantry kit to make this card.  The papers and stickers are from the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers collection. I had to add the rhinestones to make the dog look girly lol. 

And since I used a dark card base I decided to decorate the inside a bit.  


I am sure Mike will love the card from his little girl :)  Aren't they adorable together? This was taken on Sunday at my husband's birthday picnic. 


Thanks for looking! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails