I know, I know - goofy blog post title LOL!
I am excited for today's Flutter By Wednesdays Challenge which is to go DOTTY! Use POLKA DOTS in your creation along with a butterfly, fairy or angel! Click HERE to enter your creation!
I..um...may have gone just a teensy bit overboard with the polka dots lol!
How cute is this image?! It's Caliope with a Flower from Paper Makeup Stamps - Caliope is one of my favorite non-fairies :) I tried something new around the image with the blue shadow...not sure I love it, but it does add a bit 'more' to the card I think.
I used last week's SCS sketch for the layout - it worked out perfectly since I wanted to include a few patterned papers!
Supply List~
Stamps: Caliope with a Flower by Paper Makeup Stamps
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White, My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Gertie
Ink: Memento
Copics: Caliope (R24, R27, R29, R01, R11, R20), flower (Y35, Y38), grass (YG95, YG97, G20), shadow (BG01)
Other: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, diamond glaze (works great to adhere the butterflies!), Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder
Thank you for fluttering by today!

