Please click HERE for my Birthday Sundaes post or scroll down!
Today's Lasting Memories challenge is to create a spring themed layout. So many possibilities with this challenge and you'll definitely want to play along for a chance to win an awesome prize! We are being sponsored by Artful Delight, a fantastic monthly kit company. Karen also has a surprise announcement! You can check out all the details on the Lasting Memories blog.
Here is my take on the challenge. I created a blank layout for the flowers that haven't yet bloomed in our side yard. I've been impatiently waiting for weeks now LOL! I used some new products - the My Mind's Eye Mabel line which is just so pretty! I love the colors :)
To play along with Lasting Memories, please click HERE. To see more spring samples, check out the DT's blogs - links on my left sidebar!