Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Butterflyabella for FBW #151

Time for a new Flutter By Wednesday challenge!  It's #151 and an open theme - just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel! Click HERE to enter your creation and to see wonderful samples, check out the DT listed on my left sidebar. 

Here is a lame story for you all LOL - I really wanted to ink up one of my new Magnolia stamps but I haven't touched my copics since class on Saturday and was feeling slightly intimidated by them. Silly I know! So I decided to finally try gamsol with my prismacolor pencils, I don't think I did too bad for my first try!


I used a sketch I saved a few weeks ago from The Pink Elephant, it was perfect for my image!


Products Used:
Stamping Bella Butterflyabella
Basic Grey Hopscotch
Misc. cardstock
Prismacolor pencils
Gamsol
Martha Stewart punches
Misc. bling from stash
SU Corner Rounder
EK Success Scalloped Border punch
TFL!


P.S. Come back at 11:00 A.M. EST for the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Hop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails