Sunday, April 03, 2011

Birthday Sundaes #3 - Anything Goes Birthday and a sponsor!

Good morning!

Today's Birthday Sundaes is a special one to me as I have my first sponsored challenge!  Today's challenge is Anything Goes Birthday (including birthday wording/sentiment!) and the sponsor is:


Designed2Delight's owner, Faith, generously supplied the design team with images to work with and 2 awesome prizes for the participants. Please check out the Birthday Sundaes post for all the details.

For my card, I used the Mice Wishes digital image. It's so cute AND versatile! I did have a girly card in mind and then came across these papers in my scraps and my card took off from there! I really love how it turned out! I've seen several card makers layering their dp and cardstock lately so I decided to give it a try, it really makes each dp stand out which I like! 


To play along please click HERE and to see more wonderful samples, please visit my design team. Links are on the left sidebar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails