I have lots of celebrating to do and of course that means sharing some blog candy!
Before I share the candy, I just want to say a BIG thank you to my blog friends, without you all I'm not sure I'd be where I am now. I've gotten so much encouragement for my creations and I strive to keep learning more to bring my creativity to new levels. I look forward to hitting many more milestones!
The BIG Milestones that I've had recently
Before I share the candy, I just want to say a BIG thank you to my blog friends, without you all I'm not sure I'd be where I am now. I've gotten so much encouragement for my creations and I strive to keep learning more to bring my creativity to new levels. I look forward to hitting many more milestones!
The BIG Milestones that I've had recently
My 4th Blogoversary was in November
I've blogged over 600 posts
I've blogged over 600 posts
I hit over 200 followers last month
I have over 15,000 hits
Blog Candy Includes:
Beautiful Tilda
In the Garden Tilda
6x6 'It's the Little Things' by Fancy Pants
How can you win?
Please leave a comment telling me what the number one thing is on your scrappy wish list!
One comment per person please.
You don't need to be a follower but why not become one while you're here :)
I will draw a winner through random.org on National Scrapbooking Day - May 7, 2011!
You don't need to be a follower but why not become one while you're here :)
I will draw a winner through random.org on National Scrapbooking Day - May 7, 2011!