Instead of cards this week, we are asking you to create a special birthday project such as banners, cupcake wrappers, invitations, party favors, gift packaging. Anything to do with a birthday party! The Design Team came up with some wonderful samples for you which you can see HERE.
I choose to make something using one of the templates I purchased from My Time Made Easy. It's called The Flapper. I made it for my husband's birthday in June...not sure what I'll put in it yet though!
I purposely left the ribbon tails long since I still need to untie it to fill it. It was not easy for me to tie the bow and I didn't want to end up making it too short!
Here is a side view. I used PTI kraft cardstock, misc. red cardstock, American Crafts ribbon and Basic Grey Life of the Party paper and Pops. I love how it turned out!
If you'd like to play along with us this week, please click HERE.