Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #1

I just {heart} Sparkle’s blog and was so excited when she announced the opening of her new stamp company.  I had to get a few of her cuties to play with.

This is Swimming Lucy and I created this card for Challenge #1 at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

Swimming Lucy-Joy Fold card

I went to a crop yesterday and challenged myself to try different folds on cards, this one is a joy fold card. I was very surprised at how easy it went to together!  I made 10 cards total which will be posted sporadically as the recipients receive them (and a few are for upcoming PTT challenges!) You can find the joy fold card tutorial on SCS here.

Here is the inside of the card ~

Swimming Lucy-Joy Fold card inside

Card Supplies~
Stamps: Swimming Lucy ~ Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, Fun in the Sun ~ The Cat’s Pajamas
Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Ink: Memento
Other: copics, sundance smooch, spica pens, pop dots<\br>

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails