(2nd post for the day - please scroll down for my Party Time Tuesdays card)
Are you enjoying the hop so far?? If you've hopped here from Tina's blog, you are in the right place. If not, please start the hop at Taylor's blog.
I decided to go with a Christmas in July theme for my hop card, I used the very first TE set that I bought - Season's Sweetings.

The sketch by Sankari was perfect for using lots of patterned paper - love this BG paper. Can't wait to see what the new Christmas line will be this year!

I hope you enjoyed your visit, it's time to hop to Shelby's blog now!
In case you get lost on the hop, here is a list of the participants:
I decided to go with a Christmas in July theme for my hop card, I used the very first TE set that I bought - Season's Sweetings.
The sketch by Sankari was perfect for using lots of patterned paper - love this BG paper. Can't wait to see what the new Christmas line will be this year!

I hope you enjoyed your visit, it's time to hop to Shelby's blog now!
In case you get lost on the hop, here is a list of the participants: