Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PTT #7

It's time for another Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

This week's it's an 'Anything Goes Birthday' week!
For your card to qualify, please remember to use a birthday
greeting/sentiment on the front of your card.

Also we are introducing our Guest Designer for July!
It's Suzy from Scrap with Suzy!
Check out the PTT blog to see her card
or her personal blog that is full of scrappy goodness!

I made another masculine birthday card - it looks almost like the last one I did lol. I've had the same stamp and scraps on my desk all this time. Only one more co-worker to make a card for but I have til late August for that one. I wonder if I should make his with different paper?? LOL

I really like the layout that I used, it's an older TESC sketch. I was able to incorporate all of the 2 sided papers that I used. Stamping on textured paper isn't easy but I think it gives it a 'rugged' look.

Card Supplies~
Stamps: Alphabet Soup ~ Stampin Up
Paper: MME Quite Contrary
Ink: Memento
Other: brads from stash


To play along with Party Time Tuesdays, please link your card to InLinkz on the PTT blog. For more inspiration, please visit my wonderful DT members blogs, links are on the left sidebar and on the PTT blog. If you'd like a chance at the Top 3 badge, please have your card linked up by 8pm EST on Sunday night!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails