2nd post of the day - please scroll down for the Lasting Memories blog hop post!
This is my one and only card that I made to celebrate the 4th of July. When I saw Patriotic Cocoa the other day, I just had to have him!

I used sketch ICS72 for the layout.

And here's some yumminess to share, Mike and I made it last night! It's delicious!

Card Supplies:
Stamp: Patriotic Cocoa ~ Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk)
Copics: R46, B99, T1, T3, RV21, E53
TFL! I'll be back later with my Christmas in July card!

I used sketch ICS72 for the layout.
And here's some yumminess to share, Mike and I made it last night! It's delicious!

Card Supplies:
Stamp: Patriotic Cocoa ~ Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Memento (Rhubarb Stalk)
Copics: R46, B99, T1, T3, RV21, E53
TFL! I'll be back later with my Christmas in July card!