Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello New Friends

I wanted to make a card and couldn’t decide which challenge to tackle first…so I opened up a bunch of sketches and asked Mike to pick a number. That number corresponded with this week’s Try It Out Tuesday challenge.

I really wanted to use one of my newer Elisabeth Bell stamps, but after packing frantically for a crop last weekend, I don’t know where I put them LOL. So I went through some images and found this New Friends image which I haven’t used on a card yet.

new friends_scacd july sketch

Here is the sketch ~

scacdjulysketch2

Card Supplies~
Stamps: New Friends ~ Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, Hello from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings set
Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Ink: Memento
Copics: R00, R20, B93, B95, B97, RV13, V06, Y32, Y35, Y38
Other: big scalloped circles large nestabilities, Basic Grey Bling It rhinestones

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails