Saturday, December 05, 2009

On the 5th Day of Christmas

Hi friends!

Sorry I'm so late with my Christmas post today. I had a very busy morning and afternoon, and then a lazy evening spent watching TV. Did anyone watch the Hallmark movie "Mrs. Miracle". It was based on Debbie Macomber's book and it was so cute! I really enjoyed it.

Here is the quick card that I whipped up after the movie. I found my fun flock to use on Santa's beard :)


During commercials, I checked The Daily Dare for today's challenges and found this SFYTT sketch to use, one of my favorite sites to play along with.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Candy Cane Santa ~ Hero Arts, Holiday Greetings ~ Amuse
Paper: DCWV, PTI, Paper Co.
Ink: Memento
Copics: R46, R89, N7, R01, R20
Accessories: Marvy punches, fun flock, spica glitter pen, Stampin Up ticket punch


Thanks for looking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails