Sunday, December 06, 2009

On the 6th Day of Christmas

Another late night card from me!

I've been a busy girl today, we put up our Christmas tree, we are having such fun decorating our house for the season. I've been collecting ornaments for the past 15 or so years and finally get to use them! I'll share some pictures once we finish trimming the tree :)

Today's card was made for a square swap. Instead of plain squares I used my Nestabilities Labels One for my images which are the most adorable Christmas owls. I bought them last year and never used them.


This is the Verve sketch that I used for inspiration -

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Owl Christmas ~ Hero Arts
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Memento
Copics: E25, E37, E53, E57, YR68, R89, YG67
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels One, ribbon (Michaels), Carrara Marble glitter by Martha Stewart, prima flowers, brad from stash


Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails