Before I show you my card I have a few announcements:
- Our fabulous guest designer this week is Mercy Kerin, have you seen her wonderful sketch challenges on her blog, Lord Have Mercy? I love playing along, in fact, I'll have a card to share tomorrow that I made last night using this week's sketch. She also does fab DT work for quite a few popular companies, one of my favorite's being The Greeting Farm. Mercy has a lovely creation to share with us today, be sure to check her blog and Danni's blog to see it!
- Let's give Kimberly a big flutter by welcome to our team! Welcome Kim, so glad to have you aboard!!
- And the biggest news...the Flutter By challenges are getting their very own blog starting in January!! Check out Flutter By Wednesday and sign up to be a follower so you don't miss out!
I used Wendy Papillon by Stamping Bella, for the very first time. I've had her for a long time, stamped a bunch of images and then never used them. When I saw this butterfly paper from my BG Urban Prairie stack, I knew I had to use her. Fun fact...I colored her with R11 initially, it was supposed to be RV11 and I wasn't paying attention until I started coloring...oops! So I went back over her with the RV11 and didn't like it, I then colored on top of that with RV14 and love how it turned out.Lookie, I decorated the inside a bit! I rarely do this and hope to remember to do it more often.
I used my favorite Hero Arts Thinking of You set for the sentiment on the front and both stamps on the inside.Supplies Used:
Stamp: Wendy Pappilon ~ Stamping Bella, Thinking of You ~ Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Ink: Memento
Copics: E00, E41, Y35, E25, E37, B01, RV11, RV14, R11
Accessories: Crystal stickles
Thanks for fluttering by! Please visit my teammates' to see their fab creations, links are on my left sidebar and you can find them on the Flutter By Wednesday blog. If you would like to participate, please link your butterfly, fairy or angel card/project to Danni's blog using Mister Linky!
Stop by later for my 2nd Day of Christmas card!