Friday, December 04, 2009

On the 4th Day of Christmas

I have two cards to share with you. Now how does that happen when I don't have any cards ready for Days 5-25 yet?? Well I had a sketch in mind when I made the first card and then when I saw part of the dp cut out for the 2nd card, it just worked out not to follow the sketch and to use the dp as my embellishing.

Meet Tilda with Hood...images are from an image swap I was in earlier this year. So glad I saved them to use for Christmas.

Here are the cards:
(You should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger!)

This is the sketch that I used for the first card:

Ok, so I made these cards a month ago at a crop. I saved the glitter for when I was home since I didn't want to get messy in someone else's house. I initially tried Flower Soft for the coat trim and it looked stupid...I really don't know how to use it and it frustrates the heck out of me! I tried using the quickie glue pen, the Zig 2 way pen and then I put stickles on and put the flower soft on top of it...yuck, yuck and yuck. I was able to scrape it off and just put stickles on. I guess I need to look up some FS tutorials because I was really hoping to use some on my Christmas cards! I do have some white flocking that would have worked...if I knew where it was lol.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Tilda with hood ~ Magnolia Stamps; sentiments ~ Amuse Holiday Greetings
Paper: DCWV, misc. cardstock
Ink: Memento for the sentiments
Copics: E00, N5, N7, R81, E35, E25, E27, R46
Accessories: prima flowers, frosted lace stickles, Stampin Up ticket punch, brads from my stash


Thanks for looking. I'll be back later with a birthday card to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails