Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On the 1st Day of Christmas

Welcome to my 2nd annual 25 Days of Christmas!

I had so much fun doing this last year that I decided to do it again this year. I started making cards about a month ago to showcase throughout the 25 Days of Christmas.

Today's card I like to call "Beary Christmas". I got this image from someone else last Christmas, so I don't know his actual name or manufacturer. If you know, please leave it in the comments section!
I used SC249 for the layout, along with DCWV paper from one of the many Christmas stacks I own. The adorable buttons are from a big mixed pack of round/shaped buttons that I got last year at Michaels on clearance.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Image from someone else, sentiment from AMuse Holiday Greetings
Paper: DCWV, Paper Company
Copics: E25, E27, R81, YG17
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 4, buttons, stardust pen


Come back tomorrow to Day #2 and Flutter By Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails