Sunday, September 18, 2011

Belated Birthday Card Challenge for Birthday Sundaes!

Good morning!

Today's Birthday Sundaes Challenge should be helpful for lots of people :o)  We are challenging you to create a belated birthday card, don't forget that the birthday wording should be visible on the front of your card. The Design Team really came up with some fun ideas. Click {HERE} to see the samples and enter your card!  Did you see our Guest Designer Sabrina's Spotlight? If not, click {HERE} to check it out!

Here is my take on the challenge~


I found the sentiment in a Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes set that I picked up quite a few months ago at Joann's. I think this is only the second time I've touched this set!  The fabulous paper is new Crate Paper Random that I got from SCACD last week, love the mix of patterns in this pad!  I dug the primas out of my stash and blinged them up. The border punch is also by Fiskars and called Apron Lace.

I used last week's SCS sketch as a jumping point - a great sketch to use something other than an image. I have really been enjoying making cards without coloring, although I'm not sure I make them any faster LOL!!  I spend lots of time looking through all my pretties to decide what to use.


TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails