Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thinking of You {FBW #173}

It's the last Wednesday of September and it's our last open challenge for Danni's birthday month at Flutter By Wednesdays.  Just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation! 

This week we have two fabulous sponsors for you too - The Greeting Farm and Paper Makeup Stamps! Two of my fave stamp companies!! Click {HERE} to upload your creation and to see the great prizes you can win! 

I am still not quite back in the swing of crafting yet so I went with a very simple card using all scraps & supplies that have been laying on my desk.  My poor markers have been neglected for weeks now. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to use them LOL


Supplies Used~
  • Crate Paper Random 6x6 pad
  • Martha Stewart butterfly punches
  • Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type letters
  • Queen & Co pearls
  • Fiskars Apron Lace border punch

Other Challenges Entered~
Thanks for fluttering by! Check back in a few hours to see my Guest Designer post for The Paper Variety!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails