Sunday, September 04, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #25

Good morning and Happy Birthday to some wonderful people - Danni, Jo & Jen!  I hope you all have a fabulous day!!

It's time for this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

This week we'd like you to create a birthday card, no extra prompts.  Don't forget to add birthday wording to your card front! You can enter your card {HERE} and for more inspiration, please check out the DT samples while you are there.  Cindy from the first term is our Guest Designer this week, if you missed her spotlight, please click {HERE}.

The fabulous Whimsie Doodles is our sponsor and the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to their online store.  The design team was generously provided with some adorable images to use.

I picked Balloon Leah - she's too cute!

Love how her dress turned out!! I also couldn't resist paper piecing her balloon :)

Supply List~
I'll be back in a few hours with a surprise post! Be sure to come back and check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails