I love my card that I am sharing today. I had so much fun putting it together!
Birthday Sundaes has a color challenge set by me this week - some of my favorite colors :)
Your birthday cards must be made up of the following colors: pink, green, and white. {Any shades of pink/green are acceptable! Neutrals can be used, if needed.} Any cards not following the color challenge will be removed. Don't forget to include birthday wording on your card front! Click {HERE} to enter your birthday card!
We also have a prize this week! Design Team Member Sue is offering a set of Large Oval Scallops Nestabilities. Thank you Sue!
Did you check our Guest Designer Spotlight on Rachelle? Click {HERE} to check it out and check out today's post to see her card and the rest of the design team!
And finally my card!
I based my card on Tracy's sketch challenge this week, so glad I had time to play along!
Supply List~
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Rose, Verve Big Wish
Paper: Copic Xpress Blend it cardstock, Echo Park Victoria Gardens
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Other: pearls, Fiskars border punch

