Last night I celebrated at home with my husband, mom, stepdad, mother-in-law, and sis-in-law. It was a very nice evening. Amber was excited to get lots of attention :)
Cookies & Cream cake from Sweet Maria's
It is as yummy as it looks!
Mike got me Zumba for the Wii - this should be interesting LOL. I saw a blog review of it and it sounds great but who knows if I am coordinated enough for it! He also found me the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. A friend of mine and I are slightly obsessed with the movie!
A Simply Vera Wang purse from my mom & stepdad :)
A cool Red Sox flag from my MIL, she also gifted me a Barnes & Noble gc (woohoo!) and a chef picture for our kitchen. My SIL gave me a gc for an online scrappy store - now to decide what to buy. I'm sure it will be something to scrap our vacation next month :)
Amber is all partied out!
Thanks for stopping by!
