Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrate with Flutter By Wednesdays!

*Please scroll down to see today's Cooking It Up with Katie challenge!*

Today's Flutter By Wednesdays challenge theme is Celebrate!


We are welcoming a new team member today - please join us in welcoming Mary to the team!

Here is my take on the Celebrate theme. I love birthdays so naturally I had to make a birthday card :)


I used Natalie Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps, isn't she sweet? I love how her dress came out. The most exciting thing making cards with no power was getting to use stickles. I had plenty of time to let them dry LOL.

I used a Sweet Stop sketch from a few weeks ago~


Don't forget to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation.  You can upload your creation {HERE}, please check out the rest of the DT's blogs to see their samples.  Links are on the FBW blog and my sidebar.

Next week we start a whole month of fun to celebrate Danni's birthday, you won't want to miss out!

Supply List~
Stamps: Natalie Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps, sentiment from Verve Stamps
Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock, image was stamped on Copic Xpress Blend It cardstock, Basic Grey Hopscotch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: copics, crystal stickles, Marvy scalloped circle punch, American Crafts ribbon, Prima flower

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails