Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TE Blast from the Past Hop 14 - Collectors Anonymous!

Good morning and welcome to my stop on the TE Blast from the Past - Collectors Anonymous hop!


If you just happened to stop by and visit, thank you! To enjoy the entire hop, please start {HERE} at Taylor's blog! You will find a full list of participants below.

I couldn't wait to break into some pretties that I've been saving.  I started with the March 2011 Key Ingredients kit which had MME Stella Rose - Gertie papers in it, along with some fabulous wooden buttons.  Crafty Cuppie is the star of my card - it's the first time I've inked this set up!


I tried to add lots of embellishing - the strip along the bottom is some fabulous trim that I got at TE along with Kaisercraft Rhinestones in the corners, on Cuppie's head and doesn't every crafter needs a sheet of rhinestones on their craft table? he he.  I also added some bakers twine to finish off the buttons.  I really had a lot of fun making this card - it felt GOOD to use my supplies!

*P.S. The fabulous card layout is from Sankari, she draws up some awesome sketches for the hops!


Your next stop is LISA - happy hopping!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails