Sunday, August 21, 2011

Emma on Rock - ATS sketch challenge

When I saw the sketch at ATS this week, I just knew I wanted to participate!


I went through my pile of C.C. Designs Images and chose Emma on Rock since I wanted to make a summer card - summer seems to be almost over and I have quite a few stacks of summery paper that haven't even been touched yet! I opened up my 6x6 pad of Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss for this card. The empty space under the image threw me a bit, I dug deep into my stash for some clear dew drops to add, love how they look!


I have to confess, I almost threw this image out several times. I was not happy with how the coloring was coming out and it took me quite some time to realize that this image had been printed on Georgia Pacific cardstock ages ago and it's not great for copic coloring techniques (for me at least).  My husband told me to keep working on it and I'm glad I did - I think she turned out quite well after all! Below is the picture that captures the sparkle.


Thanks for looking! I'm off to color one more image before it's time for bed...Bachelor Pad is on tomorrow night. More crafting time for me while I watch it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails