Saturday, July 09, 2011

Forever Friends

It's the weekend, woohoo!!! Any plans?  I am off to the eye doctor for an exam and hopefully some cute new glasses and then a little shopping at the mall and craft stores. We are supposed to have beautiful weather and I think we may take the dog for her first hike tomorrow.  I'd like to get some craft time in but after spending all week cooped up at the office and home, I need to get out and enjoy some fresh air!

Today's pages are from the crop I attended a few weeks ago - I still have at least 4 more pages to share from that day.  I love how these pages turned out - I had some friendship transparencies that I wanted to incorporate but they weren't working out.  I decided to stick with plain cardstock and dress it up with Basic Grey Marjolaine paper and embellishments. I think the tree & birdie are perfect for these outdoor pictures of my friends and I at my bridal shower. The title is made with Forest Thickers from American Crafts - I picked them up while I was at the crop. 

{click on picture for a larger version}

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails