Sunday, July 17, 2011

Celebrate with Birthday Sundaes!

It's Challenge #18 at Birthday Sundaes!

We are welcoming a new sponsor this week - Circle B Enterprises!  The challenge is the popular Anything Goes Birthday Card (just remember to include a birthday greeting/wording on your card front). Please check out the Birthday Sundaes blog to enter your card, learn more about our sponsor and check out the rest of the DT samples! 

I started this card with no plan in mind. I picked a stamp from a basket I keep on my desk, then picked a paper pad and just went with it.  Everything is scraps except the cardstock.  I decided the black base was too boring so I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  I like how it turned out!  I'm not sure who I'll give it to yet, maybe give it to my mom for her stash. 


Supplies~
Stamps - Stampin Up (not sure which set since it wasn't in the box)
Paper: CTMH Black cardstock, Basic Grey Marrakech
Ink: Memento
Other: copics, cuttlebug folder, pop dots (on the image panel)

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails