Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Open Challenge this week @ FBW!

It's Wednesday...and this is the only card I've made this week.  {sigh - think my mojo flew off to cooler weather}

We have an open challenge this week for Flutter By Wednesdays - just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation. I sat down with no plan last night but I think I pulled it together okay. I was going to add more colors to the card but I really liked the cream, green & black combo once I started gluing things down. Please click HERE to enter your creation at FBW!


Other challenges I incorporated
Deep Ocean Challenge #4 - Ribbons
Everybody Art #151 - Dots
Stamps R Us - Through the Garden Gate
Once Stitch at a Time #71 - Flowers
PaperPlay Challenges #28 - Things with Wings

Card Recipe
Stamps - Poppy Collage by Memory Box
Paper - Hometown Summer by Pink Paislee, misc. cardstock
Ink - Bamboo Leaves by Memento
Other - Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Recollections pearls, Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot

Thank you for fluttering by today!! Hopefully I'll be able to get more done to share soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails