Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #19

Good morning!! Are you all enjoying your weekend?  I got my new glasses yesterday, yay I can clearly again!

Last week we had an amazing number of entries at Birthday Sundaes! Wow!! I'm still looking through all the fabulous entries that were entered. This week we have another fun challenge for you! You can enter your card HERE and check out all the DT samples while you are there too!


This week's challenge is to create a birthday card using the following Inspiration Photo - I can't wait to see how you all will interpret it.  I think it's a fun one for summer! Don't forget your birthday wording on your card front!

Here is my take on it~


I combined two The Cat's Pajamas sets on my card.  The beach image is from By the Sea and the birthday sentiment is from You Say It's Your Birthday. I love how the sentiment looks like waves! How perfect is the paper, it's from the Basic Grey Granola paper pad.

I used this week's SCS card sketch ~


My card also follows these fun challenges~

Did you hear about Birthday Sundaes blog hop on July 31st??


You can check out the announcement HERE!

Have a great day! I'm hoping to get a little crafty after getting some house chores done and I think my hubby & I may go out to dinner, we are celebrating 2 years of home ownership today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails