Friday, July 08, 2011

PaperCutz Challenge #99!

TGIF!

I'm excited to share my PaperCutz Challenge card with you all.  I used the Cricut again!  I really am trying to be better about using the tools that I have and the Cricut is at the top of the list.

This week's challenge is to create a card, layout or project using a Cricut cut, hand stamped or digital stamped image of an ice cream cone, popsicle, ice cream sundae or milk shake using any colors/themes you'd like.  Normally I would turn to my stamps but....I remembered that Doodlecharms has popsicles on it and that is a cartridge I very rarely use. Once I settled on paper to use, the card came together quickly!


All the papers are from the Fancy Pants Beach Babe 6x6 pad and I added a few rhinestones and stamped a sentiment from a summer Cat's Pajamas stamp set.  I inked the edges of the card with Colorbox Chestnut Roan chalk ink.

We'd love to have you join us this week! Click HERE to enter your creation and check out all the fun summery DT samples!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails