Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Angel Anya for FBW #138

Today's Flutter By Wednesday challenge is an open one! Just remember to include a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation. You can enter it HERE and for some inspiration please visit my fellow DT members, links on my left sidebar!

I've been making lists of all my stamps (scary!!!) and came across Angel Anya who hadn't seen ink yet (she was so sad too!). I pulled out my DCWV Linen Closet stack once again, it's perfect for this lovely Anya. I paper pieced her dress with one of the tiny scraps I've been saving (see you really can use those for something!)

I used SC315 for the layout, so many possibilities with this one. Will definitely save it for future use!

Card Supplies~
Stamps: Angel Anya ~ The Greeting Farm, Everyday Sayings ~ Hero Arts
Paper: DCWV Linen Closet stack, Georgia Pacific cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown
Copics: E00, E35, E37, E39, BG13
Other: gold & diamond stickles, fiskars apron lace border punch

I'll be back later this morning with the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past blog hop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails