Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TE Blast from the Past Blog Hop!!

{Please scroll down if you are here to see my Flutter By Wednesday post!}

Welcome to my stop on the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop! I'm so glad to be playing along this month! If you just happened upon here, please start at the TE blog so you don't miss anything! You will find a full list of participants below as well.

I've got two fun creations to share with you all today using the theme 'Love'. The first is a card using a sketch created by the fabulous Sankari! I flipped it to accommodate what I had in mind.

I used the Love Everywhere set, seeing as I have my own lovable dog now I just had to use the pooch from this set! This set happens to be on sale right now too!



Here is my 2nd creation! I used the TE calendar template along with the Love Everywhere set again. I had fun blinging it up with my stickles.



Happy Hopping!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails